Liquor, Beer, and Wine Festival 2018
Sat, Sep 29 from 7pm - 11pm
The Largest Liquor, Beer & Wine Tasting in the World takes place in San Antonio, bringing together distillers from around the globe alongside local restaurant chefs, to share their finest spirits and foods.
In this all-inclusive, one-of-a-kind night, beverage and foodie enthusiasts can mingle with industry influencers while enjoying high stakes fun. Discover the art and science of all spirits & culinary treasures in the company of connoisseurs and spirits celebrities.
Proceeds from this event benefit the Rey Feo Scholarship Foundation which promotes education and helps fund scholarships for students.
- Tastings for MORE THAN 500 spirits and other varietals from around the globe
- Culinary dishes from local restaurants and chefs
- A variety of casino games, with free chips
- Dozens of raffles, prizes, and games — including a poker tournament.
- Live music by Cap City Band
- Support from hundreds of brands, including Seersucker Southern Style Gin, Master of Mixes, Mule 2.0, Devils River Whiskey, Cinco Vodka, Wahaka Mezcal, Austin Texas Cocktails, Breckenridge Distillery, Tito's Handmade Vodka, Laphroaig, Cruzan Rum, Jim Beam, Maker's Mark, Knob Creek, Hornitos Tequila, EFFEN Vodka, Hill Country Distillers, Alamo Distilling Company, Rebecca Creek Distillery, & so much more!
- Lots of prizes!
UPGRADE TO VIP: Cut the line and enjoy exclusive access to the VIP Lounge and more than 40 extra-premium spirits, including Louis XIII, Pappy's, Tequila Avion 44, Redbreast Whiskey 15 Year, The MAcallan 21 Year, Don Julio Tequila 1942, Old Forester 1870, Ghosted 26 Year, Absolut Elyx, and more! Plus VIP's get first servings to all restaurant booths.
All tickets are final and non-refundable. If you or a guest are overly intoxicated, you will be asked to leave by security. Security provided by the Bexar County Sherrif's Department.
MUST BE 21 TO ENTER **DESIGNATE A DRIVER** **DRINK RESPONSIBLY** VALID ID REQUIRED
For more details visit https://worldliquorfest.com/