Taco Fest: Music y Más 2022
Sat, May 14 at 12pm
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE FOR SALE ONLINE UNTIL 10 PM ON SATURDAY, MAY 14. YOU MAY ALSO PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE DOOR.
ALL VIP TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT AND NO ADDITIONAL VIP TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE.
From the heart of the Taco Capital of the World, San Antonio’s own Taco Fest: Music Y Más is thrilled to reveal its musical lineup, slate of taco joints and dynamic programming that will round out the music and food festival. Now in its third year, Taco Fest will happen on Saturday, May 14, 2022from noon - 11 p.m. at Travis Park in Downtown San Antonio.
Taco Fest’s Alt-Latino musical lineup featuring local, regional and national live acts will delight fans of all ages with artists including Kinky, Santiago Jimenez, Jr., Luna Luna, El Dusty, FEA, Piñata Protest, El Conjunto Nueva Ola, Mariachi Las Alteñas, Bombasta and more.
The celebrated food and culture festival brings together the largest gathering of San Antonio’s unofficial dish: TACOS. Festival-goers can feast on $2 tacos from San Antonio institutions ranging from neighborhood gems, to beloved taco trucks and eateries, and even James Beard award-winning Vera’s Barbacoa. Other Taco Fest vendors will include Estella’s Mini Tacos, Mi Frijoles, Tomatillos, Backwoods BBQ y Tacos, Mr. Meximum, RGV Barbacoa, Restaurant Don Pablo, Stixs & Stones, Chela’s Tacos, Holy Smoke BBQ, Taco Bite, Carnitas Don Raúl, Patty’s Taco House, WesTexasTakoz, OrderUp, A Little Taste of Heaven on a Stick, Frankie J’s, Sangria on the Burg, Plantaqueria, El Señor Fish Seafood Bar, Plato o Plomo, Guerito’s Red Tacos, Taco Blvd, Mi Taquito Arandas Jalisco, with more confirmed daily. Guests will have an opportunity to vote for their favorite tacos, while a panel of celebrity judges will cast their votes for the best in a variety of categories.
In partnership with Centro San Antonio, Taco Fest’s transition to its new location will allow for a more spacious footprint, enhanced music stages, new taco-inspired art and activations, and nationally recognized taco experts. Dubbed “La Cocina,” Taco Fest’s interactive activation area located inside the grounds of Taco Fest will be a gathering space for attendees to learn, taste, make and enjoy all things taco inspired.
- Admission to Taco Fest and access to the main music stage (tacos will be available for purchase, starting at $2)
- Access to art vendors, games, stages, and cooking demos
VIP (SOLD OUT)
- BONUS: Complimentary ticket to Hopscotch Immersive Art Experience. Enjoy exhibit admission during Taco Fest, gallery is accessible from the Taco Fest footprint!
- VIP access to Hopscotch lounge + patio
- VIP Cantina with lounge and expanded seating
- Exclusive stage-side viewing deck
- Complimentary Chips & Salsa Bar in VIP Cantina
- Air-conditioned restrooms
- (4) vouchers for tacos from participating restaurants
- (2) drink tickets
- Specialty VIP cocktails
- Taco Fest ticket-holders can enjoy discounted admission to Hopscotch on the day of the festival. Doors to Hopscotch are accessible from the Taco Fest footprint. (Note that VIP ticket-holders receive Hopscotch admission with their ticket. This Add-On is a great option for GA guests of all ages!)
**Taco Fest will happen rain or shine. All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be issued**
Taco Fest benefits the Inner City Development 501c3. Children 10 and under receive free admission.
Taco Fest: Music y Más is made possible by Dos XX, Malibu Splash, Mezcal Amarásm, Tito's Vodka, Twang Beer Salt, Thomas J. Henry, Qwick, and Andretti, with special thanks to Community Partners, Centro San Antonio, ACE Parking, and KENS 5.