Whisky & Liquor Festival
Sat, Oct 14 from 7pm - 11pm
The Largest Whisky & Liquor Tasting in the World takes place in San Antonio, bringing together distillers from around the globe alongside local restaurant chefs, to share their finest spirits and foods.
In this all-inclusive, one-of-a-kind night, beverage and foodie enthusiasts can mingle with industry influencers while enjoying high stakes fun. Discover the art and science of all spirits & culinary treasures in the company of connoisseurs and spirits celebrities.
Proceeds from this event benefit the Rey Feo Scholarship Foundation & the Hispanic Community Education Fund, which promote education and help fund scholarships for students.
- Tastings for MORE THAN 500 spirits and other varietals from around the globe
- Culinary dishes from local restaurants and chefs
- A variety of casino games, with free chips
- Dozens of raffles, prizes, and games — including a poker tournament.
- Live music and local bands
- INDOOR ZIP LINE!
- Support from hundreds of brands, including Seersucker Southern Style Gin, Master of Mixes, Mule 2.0, Devils River Whiskey, Cinco Vodka, Wahaka Mezcal, Austin Texas Cocktails, Breckenridge Distillery, Tito's Handmade Vodka, Laphroaig, Cruzan Rum, Jim Beam, Maker's Mark, Knob Creek, Hornitos Tequila, EFFEN Vodka, Hill Country Distillers, Alamo Distilling Company, Rebecca Creek Distillery, & so much more!
- Lots of surprises!
UPGRADE TO VIP: Cut the line and enjoy exclusive access the VIP Lounge and our most premium spirits!
VENDOR BOOTHS: If you're interested in vending this event, please email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTERTAINMENT: Finding Friday live for your entertainment pleasure!
***POKER TOURNAMENT (Starts Oct. 13)***
Compete to win big prizes, including
- 2017 FORD FOCUS
- Seat at the World Series of Poker Tournament 2018 in Vegas *airfare not included
- A 4 day/3 night stay in a private luxury villa in Zihuatanejo *airfare not included
First Round Date: Friday, Oct. 13 ⎮ 5pm (Cards in the Air at 6pm)
Finals Date: Saturday, Oct. 14 ⎮ 6pm
Location: Freeman Coliseum, Expo Hall B
Entry: $250 Donation (includes festival admission!)
*Chips available for purchase to complete prize goal*
All tickets are final and non-refundable. If you or a guest are overly intoxicated, you will be asked to leave by security. Security provided by the Bexar County Sherrif's Department.
If you're interested in volunteering for this event, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
MUST BE 21 **DESIGNATE A DRIVER** **DRINK RESPONSIBLY** VALID ID REQUIRED